Tuesday, March 3, 2015

TRUE BLUE






 Levi Jacket - Vintage | Dress - Foreign Intentions | Oxfords - Nordstrom

So, this was quite a spontaneous shoot. By spontaneous, I mean last minute; it was also the first time my mother shot pictures for me (besides the non-blog formalities).  Besides the point, it was a good time.
I recently went thrifting and found this gorgeous, amazing (the list could go on and on) denim jacket. To be blunt, when I went to go thrifting, I didn't think I would find anything that I would instantly fall in-love with. And I was happily wrong. The fit of it is amazing and the quality is top-notch. As for the dress, it was also spontaneous. I made it the night before I left for a trip, and without a pattern. I really adore this piece as well, its extremely versatile and comfortable. I'm thinking of making more in different colors (which will probably happen very soon). I think I'm starting to get an obsession over these of dresses. Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment