Tuesday, March 10, 2015

COME BACK KID





Top - F21 | Flannel - Thrifted | Skirt - Foreign Intentions | Booties - DSW

To start, I didn't make this skirt entirely; I altered the fit issues and hem line (I love that it has pockets). I think it turned out great, and I really love the flannel I paired with it. I think it compliments the skirt and top all together. What makes it even better is that i got the flannel thrifting, well kind of. 
The story is, my aunt found this store called dirt cheap (it sells everything extremely low, lower than thrift stores) and while i was browsing around, i happened to find this flannel in the mens section. I don't think anything in that store was used, just things that companies didn't want anymore. Fast forward a month or two, I'm watching "New Girl" and Nick was wearing the exact flannel I bought (which I couldn't help but think that was pretty cool). 
Anyways, the ankle boots I'm wearing are  the best things ever. I've had them for a while (since 6th grade) and they're extremely comfortable. I hope my feet don't grow any bigger (they've stopped for now, but you never know) so that I can still wear them in the future. Take care xx


No comments:

Post a Comment