Tuesday, March 24, 2015

HAZY





Hat - F21 | Top - Foreign Intentions | Under top - F21/DIY | Jeans - Red Blue Denim | Boots - Calvin Klein 

Spring break is finally here, and most of my life will probably be at the beach.  Cliché, but how can you complain??? It was basically all I could think about during this shoot. This past week has been pretty exhausting and a blur with all the end of quarter exams. What gave me a break in-between was, I got to go to a baseball game, which was long overdue and loads of fun. But of course, after that I was back in exam mode. I'm so glad to finally have a break and blog to my heart's content, I may even sneak in some reading/drawing.

Speaking of blogging, I'm really loving this top I made, rather quickly I might add, and it definitely made my day brighter. Not to mention the fact that it is the ultimate comfy top, being that I made it with a thin sweater knit fabric. As for an impromptu DIY, I just took a Forever 21 Tank top and cut the straps in the back (close to the seam) to transform it into a halter top. I feel like the hat just tops it all off.

Well, I'm off to enjoy some pre-summer waves! What are you guys doing this week? I'd love to know. Take care xx

2 comments: