Tuesday, March 17, 2015

BLACKER THAN BROWN







Jacket - Express | Top - Foreign Intentions | Jeans - F21 | Boots - Calvin Klein 

This past week was quite relaxing, I got to go to the beach and see this beautiful sunset (you can see pictures on my Instagram), and I got some good scores on my tests which is a plus. 
But enough of school stuff, what's funny about the pictures is the jacket is quite black, but in the pictures it shows up brown. 
I'm starting to really love these jeans from Forever 21. When I first bought them, they never fit right and I hated wearing them. I am soooo glad I didn't return them because I wear them all the time now. The top I made is also my new love, it's extremely comfortable and soft & the grey makes it simple to pair with anything. As for the boots, (in the link it's brown) which I would wear everyday if I could, are also surprisingly comfortable as well. Calvin Klein really hit the mark with this one. I guess today's outfit was all about comfort! Take care xx



No comments:

Post a Comment