Tuesday, March 31, 2015

EAU DE TOILETTE

Marc Jacobs DAISY DREAM

I've been thinking, I should really start doing a favorites post once a month now, to tell you guys what I've been loving and so on. So here's a post that'll hopefully hold you over until tomorrow, but hey, two posts in one week isn't so bad. 

I received this amazing fragrance late august last year for my birthday, and I absolutely adore it. Even though I only like to use it for special occasions, it snuck up on me as this month's favorite. Plus it's apparently spring now so it goes wonderfully with the season. I find that it has a fresh scent and puts a smile on my face each time I spray it. AND it lasts pretty much all day, whats not to love; well I guess the price, but still, its a great splurge. 

Regularly scheduled programming will resume tomorrow. I think I will continue to do these fragrances of the month from now on, it lets me be behind the camera again. Take care xx


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I tagged you for the Liebster Award! Can't wait to see your blog grow!

    Here's the link to my Liebster post: http://bit.ly/1GPIOo2

    http://ww.buzztosophia.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete