Wednesday, April 1, 2015

ESCAPADE






Denim Jacket - Arizona | Halter Top - Foreign Intentions | Shorts - Foreign Intentions | Oxfords - Nordstrom 

You know I heard today, if you shake your phone five times it'll give you 5% extra battery. Me of course not thinking and knowing I would look stupid, did it anyways. But alas, APRIL FOOLS! I have to admit my friend got me good at my low point. 

But this post of course doesn't have any tricks up it's sleeve this year. This shoot we had for some reason reminded me of the desert, I think it was the white sand and spots of greenery. Anyhow, I am completely and utterly in love with these pictures and outfit. The jacket is something I've had for ages, but I can always count on it to pull together an outfit. Now as for these shorts, they're definitely becoming one of my staple pieces. It has comfort, a draw-sting, pleats, it goes with everything, AND it has pockets (my one true love...besides stripes). I'm definitely going to be wearing them as much as possible. 

Its good to be back in the swing of things, even though I'm missing those gorgeous blue waves. Keep your eyes peeled for next week's post! Take care xx

3 comments:

  1. aw wonderful post love <3

    http://haileylauderdale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw wonderful post love <3

    http://haileylauderdale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete