Tuesday, February 24, 2015

COURT-SIDE







Romper - Foreign Intentions | Sandals - DSW

So NYFW has just passed, and sadly I missed it. But I'm here on my computer, watching YouTube vlogs in my pjs, so its ok. Comfort is key right?
Speaking of comfort, this romper is just that. I've been wanting to buy a romper for some time, but whenever I had money it would be out of my mind. The good thing is though, when I went to the fabric store I figured I could just buy some fabric and make one myself.
I'm really loving the print I chose for it, I even had some left over and made a top. The shorts are probably the best part. I love dresses and all, but if I want to sit cross legged, well... its just not lady-like sadly (plus I don't want to flash the undergarments). I think the only thing I would've done differently is add pockets, aka the best thing EVER. Take care xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm so surprised you're able to wear those clothes at this time, if I did that here in London I would be frozen for the next 10 years ahah , it's a really pretty print and I love your sandals too :)
    Dalal x, monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete