Tuesday, February 10, 2015

GIRLY GAL





Dress - Foreign Intentions | Shoes - Mom's Closet 

A few days ago, I realized that Valentines Day was coming up and I had nothing to wear, and more importantly nothing to post. Which led to me begging my mother to take me to the fabric store at the late of night. I did this dress the night before the shoot (crazy, I know), but I am so glad I did. When I was at the store, trying to find the material that suited my needs, nothing "spoke" to me. But I remembered when you put chiffon on top of a fabric, it gives it a more toned down and softer look (which was exactly what I was going for). I also added the corset-esque back for more romance. Take care xx


4 comments:

  1. OMG, this dress is so pretty, you look like a princess. I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress ! Love the color :)
    It's perfect for summer.
    X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back :)

    WWW.HEKYMA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete