Tuesday, February 17, 2015

COLOUR DRAINED





 Top - Foreign Intentions | Skirt - Marilyn Monroe | Free Runs - Nike 

This was probably the most fun I've had yet at a shoot. I've been wanting to post this ever since we took the pictures. I just really love the casual and sporty essence of this outfit. The comfy sneakers were a great bonus. I'm really loving the top that I made for this, it's pretty similar to the one from the post New Love. The only difference is the fabric and the band width. 

I had some trouble deciding on a name for this post for some uncanny reason. While I was listening to "White Noise" from Disclosure's album, the lyric "colour drained" stuck out to me. I thought it was perfect since I was only wearing grey and blacks. It's a great song for when you're trying to push through a workout, or just in general. Take care xx

3 comments:

  1. nice outfit dear! i like your blog :)

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crop top- adorable! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete