Thursday, July 2, 2015

SUMMER DAYZE



Swimsuit - Target 






Shirt dress - Ralph Lauren | Shorts - Nike | Anklet - Foreign Intentions


Salut! That's French for hello if you didn't know. Just because I'm in Florida, where no one really speaks French, doesn't mean I shouldn't use it. I love the French language, its actually one of my classes in school. 

So far, this summer has been a blast of exploration on my part. I've spent 95% of my time at the beach or the pool so far. I cant help it, I'm a beach girl. I'm actually venturing out of my comfort zone and doing things I wouldn't normally do. Ever since I got my camera, I've just started walking around taking pictures (yes, partly for the photography course that I'm currently taking), not caring if I'm alone. Usually I always like to have someone to accompany me to places I've never been before, in fear of a kidnapping of course. Things happen people. But now I just don't care, besides, sometimes its good to do things by yourself. 

I'm kind of having shopping withdrawals because I spent all of my money on my camera, and used the rest on fabric for a collection. Hopefully I'll be okay. I also found a new group called Years & Years, I'm loving their songs like no other. They might make up half of my July playlist that I'll be posting later this month. Keep your eyes peeled! Take care xx

1 comment: