Sunday, July 26, 2015

DURING THE GOLDEN HOUR







Button Up - Thrifted | Denim Shorts - F21 | Sandals - JustFab


CAN WE JUST THANK GOD FOR SELF-TIMERS. YES. THANK YOU.

If you couldn't tell, self timers are my bae right now. Speaking of bae, I just found out what it stands for earlier this year [0_o]. Yeah, I'm a little slow with these things, but I'm working on it. 

From my last post you know I'm on a thrifting craze, mostly for button up shirts but if something comes along that I cant help but buy, then I'll make it happen. I love this button up, even with the Beetle Juice vibes I'm getting from it. Did you notice anything new about the blog??? I gave her a little face-lift and a big upgrade, the upgrade being that it is no longer "www.foreignintentions.blogspot.com", it is now "www.foreignintentions.fashion". I've been waiting for this day for the longest of times, and it has finally come. Some of you may be wondering why I chose ".fashion" instead of ".com" but the reason why is, in truth the inter-webs is running out of ".com's". There was still a ".com" for Foreign Intentions, but my my father explained that in the future there will be different top level domains for different topics, so I just decided to get a jump start on it.  I hope you guys enjoy the little changes I made! Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment