Tuesday, August 4, 2015

SURE THING







Denim Jacket - Arizona Jeans | Tank - Old | Denim Shorts - F21 | Sandals - Justfab


Bonjour mes amis! My father and I went exploring today and let me tell you, it was a blast. Sure it was humid and we got quite sweaty, but it was classic father daughter time. I live visiting the ports and just riding the bikes near the sea. Its like a whole other world. I just want to find a place to live that has a beach near-by with a subway station and an awesome fabric store selection. Right now France is sounding great, but we'll see what the future brings. I have lots of time to decide. 

Im currently working on a few pieces at the moment so you may see some posts with me wearing brands other than my own. I cant wait for you to see them! If you guys want little sneak peaks of my collection on Instagram, let me know.

Hope you enjoyed this post! My August Playlist is coming up later this week, so look out for that. This is going to be a great month, not only because its my birthday month *cough cough* . There will be lost of awesome outfit posts, and I can just tell its going to be a great month. Take care xx

2 comments:

  1. Freaking love these photos by the water! The new camera's doing you well and I'm digging your new blog header! <3

    www.buzztosophia.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete