Tuesday, August 11, 2015

AURA







Hat - F21 | Crop Top - F21 | Culottes - F21 | Sandals - Justfab



Can we just take a moment to enjoy the water in the background of the glorious pictures.

I actually can't wait to go back to school soon. Mainly because of the endless outfits I'm picturing in my head. I know, I know, when school actually starts I'll probably wear sweats one day or two. But it's school and sometimes you need a break, besides it's not like I'm trying to impress anyone. I never like to dress for people, if I want to look good a certain day then you best believe I will be looking the bom.com. 

I'm really missing the water, I'm even planning for my birthday next year to somehow be on the water. If you haven't caught on by know, I have a habit of planning ahead. But yes, I'm thinking of either renting a boat or a yacht. The only problem is the money, but I'll put some money away. Hopefully some fabric doesn't steer me away from that goal. I've been contemplating on blogging about DIY projects, mostly sewing. I figured since I show you my designs and clothing, I might as well show you how to make some simple pieces. Let me know what you think! Take care xx



2 comments:

  1. Lalalalalove your blog! So glad I found it xx
    Savannah // www.zolablog.com

    ReplyDelete