Monday, August 17, 2015

FLOWER OF THE SUN






Sunnies - F21 | Split Neck crop Top - F21 | Mom Jeans - Costco


I recently got back home, and I've been sewing like crazy. Not to mention I got this gorgeous leaf fabric that I was planning to use for the collection, but I wanted to make an outfit or my birthday. You'll definitely see a birthday post with the finished garment. This post is mainly a creative post, taken by myself. Like I said, Thank GOD for self-timers.

My father recently got me a tripod for nightfall photo taking, and I was thinking about starting a YouTube channel. I'm not certain yet, but if I do, I will definitely make a post about it and let you know.

School is starting next week, and I'm trying to savour the last moments when I can sew whenever I want for as long as I want. Although, I do love school, sewing/fashion design is my one true love.  I also cant wait for the SS16 collection I'm coming out with! I've been trying to come up with interesting shapes and just clothing that I love above all. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week. Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment