Monday, July 20, 2015

UNDER CONSTRUCTION







Top - Thrifted


I'm pretty sure the thrift store is my 5th home. I'm starting to have a new obsession over over-sized button down shirts, but more so from the men's section. There's always awesome finds in the men's section, i.e. this shirt. I don't know, how but their clothing is SO much more comfortable, maybe its because they don't have all this extra stuff on their chest. Since I don't have a boyfriend to steal borrow clothes from I'll just settle with stuff from the men's section. 

But the reason I'm playing with a ruler/ paintbrush is because we're fixing up my room *whoop whoop*. We painted it white, and yeah yeah some people say "but white is so BLAND". My take on it is I cant put a bunch of colors in my room like pillows or artwork and not worry about things clashing. It's like a blank canvas, you can do so much with it. If I do some DIYs I'll be sure to show you how to do them.

This is going to sound so first world problem-y but I've been trying to work on my Instagram feed. If you haven't noticed I don't really have a theme because I'm not that great with keeping up with that. Don't get me wrong I like feed themes and what not but some of them are so unoriginal and it just gets repetitive and bland. Right now its starting to look like a grey theme & to me that's just BLEH (for my feed). I want it to be colourful and full of life and reflect the things I love, especially since I'm an artist & I love all colours. I've had some ideas about it following the seasons, or every row is different (like a rainbow), but we'll see what becomes of it.Comment your Instagram or blog names so I can check them out! Take care xx

2 comments:

  1. so nice you're redecorating ! Can't wait to see the end result ,
    You should post whatever makes you happy on insta , just be yourself ;)

    http://morethanicanshoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5th home? I only have 2.... :p

    ReplyDelete