Wednesday, July 15, 2015

JULY PLAYLIST



Welp! Here its is, my July Playlist as promised. I really loved putting this together for you guys, and I think this will become a monthly installment on Foreign Intentions. I figured I'd make it a little different and let you actually be able to listen to it on the blog, that way you don't have to search for it online. My music taste is very, how you say, EVERYWHERE. I like to listen to a variety of styles and I like hearing everyone's different take on a song (which is why there are remixes in this playlist). If you would like to see what other music I like to listen too, feel free to hop on over to Soundcloud and follow me. I hope your summer hearts enjoy this playlist as much as I do! Take care xx

























2 comments:

  1. Ah thank you for this I love this playlist!!!!

    www.buzztosophia.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete