Friday, June 19, 2015

ADVENTURE AWAITS




Can I just say, I'm loving the mysterious feels in this picture.

I just received all of these goodies from my family, & it feels like they're all following a theme. If you couldn't tell by the suitcases, the theme seems to be traveling. I have been saving up for my first real DSLR camera. I am extremely thankful to my family for helping me purchase the camera, a Nikon D3300. I am in love with it, and now I can always have a camera ready for blog post. Before I was just borrowing cameras, but now I have my own. I also got some suitcases, being that the only one I have is damaged & it was time for a new one. 

The set it a nice and sleek dark steel gray color, that I'm obviously going to spruce up later on. I can't wait to see what this summer has in store. I'm also thinking of doing travel diary posts and food posts. I don't want this blog to have my face on every post, that just gets repetitive and a tad bland. Great things coming soon I hope! Take care xx 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the DSLR! I really want one of my own too xx

    www.buzztosophia.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete