Monday, May 4, 2015

PYRMONT BLUE

Gilly Hicks PYRMONT BLUE

As promised, here is another fragrance of the month. I've actually had this for quite some time and the smell still lasts- which I am quite amazed by. It has a very fresh scent, and I would say it's my go to everyday fragrance (when I remember of course). I also love the light blue tint it has, hence the name.

Now, lets catch up a little. I'm in my last week of my core class exams. I still believe I have a language exam coming up soon, and an AP test later this month. Other than that though, I can breathe- a little. I will try my absolute best to put a post up once a week during this stressful time, but if I can't, please understand. I have been keeping up with my sewing and I am currently working on a very special piece. I also have a ton of outfits for upcoming posts so stay tuned! Have a happy Monday! Take care xx 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams and I hope you show us the pieces you sewed! I'd love to see them!

    www.buzztosophia.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete