Wednesday, May 20, 2015

CHEEKY

 




Top - Foreign Intentions | Shorts - F21 | Backpack - Ebay | Sandals - JustFab 


I realize I'm a day late for this post. What's funny is, I already had everything ready, I just completely forgot to post it. I call it & blame it on the school brain. But honestly, I think I like the idea of posting on Wednesdays. I get out of school early and I just have more time for everything. 

Overall, this week has been pretty good, some minor bumps in the road but that's life. I've actually found so many new songs that I love this month so let me know if you guys want a monthly playlist to go along with the fragrance of the month. 

I called this outfit "Cheeky" because in person, I'm a tall girl (5'9 and still growing) with long legs and if you're a tall girl as well, you know the struggle with shorts. Pretty much every pair of shorts I own (except the ones I make) look WAY too short on me. I've grown accustomed to it and got used to it. It doesn't deter me from wearing shorts, Florida is a very hot and humid place and people are just going to have to deal with the long-lyness that are my legs. 

Over the years I've come to just not care what people think anymore and just wear/ do what makes me happy. If that means being a supper weird person then who cares, it makes me happy. I feel like as a blogger and girl, I should really use this blog not only to display my designs and love for fashion, but also a place where girls (and guys) can feel comfortable and just be themselves without being insecure about it. Don't forget to keep smiling! Take care xx

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! Your top is so cute and looks so nicely sew! I love it! and I love your white sandals so much! xx

    www.buzztosophia.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete