Tuesday, May 12, 2015

70S BABE






Top - Foreign Intentions | Pants - F21 | Shoes - JustFab | Braclet Cuff - Gifted
I'm back with another outfit post! Finally. And before you ask, thats not a real tattoo, it was just for a photoshoot. But any who, it feels so good to blog about an outfit post. It's like I can hear angels sing at this exact moment. 

I've been really enjoying the off-the-shoulder "movement", I've always had a love for them, and I wish they were "school appropriate". I don't think I'll ever be happy with dress code, but its only for three more years. No, wait! Only for two because the school year here is almost over. *does happy dance* 

Now, about these pants, theres a story behind this wonderful thing. (Here's the short version) It was after Christmas and I was spending my christmas money, wisely I might add, and I saw that forever 21 was have a huge sale PLUS, wait for it.... FREE SHIPPING. Of course I couldn't ignore this and I searched for an outfit and found this pair of pants for only $3. I obviously needed a top and just got a basic long sleeve one. The total is the real kicker... only $10 for everything. I feel like I deserve an award, but I'll be happy with a happy dance and these pants. 

I figured, if I did the top and the pants, I might as well talk about these amazing sandals. I would say they're my most worn shoe at the moment. It just goes with everything and instantly bumps up your outfit level. It's simple and comfortable, perfect for me. I hope the rest of your week is as comfy as my shoes! Take care xx

2 comments:

  1. Yesss! I'm in love with your whole outfit! Especially the sandals and pants. And you definitely got a real steal on F21! They have such great deals! Nice post! xx

    www.buzztosophia.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete